You're a Winner!

Seriously, if you've ever voted for any of the three projects I've posted so far, then you're a winner. Two of the three projects WON! Sharif Issa and Jessa Peters both won, although the Youth Hostel just couldn't take first. If you don't remember, or missed it, or just want to re-live the celebration, here are the two winners!



Sharif won $2,400 worth of gear from Cloudveil after peeps like you and me voted, shared and otherwise spread the word that the crazy guy living in a tepee had the best skid crib.



Jessa Peters didn't just win the People's Choice Award that you and I voted on, but also won the Peer Choice Award for Best Model. That's right, even other models and photographers were voting her up. The only peeps that weren't down with the Jessa were the critics at Austin Fashion Week. That's not really a surprise, is it?

Do you have a project you need votes for? Is it quirky or a bit "off"... or does it have a good story? Either contact me or leave a link in the comments. I should note that I'm an ass and I may make suggestions before promoting anything, especially if I really like a project.. . because I want it to succeed and I have a little experience in this area. Without quirky, the world just wouldn't be a shiny place.

No comments: